Skip to main content

Kanye West calls Elon Musk 'half-Chinese' after Twitter account suspension

Kanye West calls Elon Musk 'half-Chinese' after Twitter account suspension
 

Kanye West has called the world's richest person, Elon Musk, 'half-Chinese' after his account was suspended from Twitter for allegedly breaching rules.

Musk said that Kanye West had "violated our rule against incitement to violence." Subsequently, Kanye West shared a post on Monday on his Instagram account. He took a dig at Musk, calling him "half-Chinese.” He wrote on Instagram, "Am I the only one who thinks Elon Musk could be half Chinese? Have you ever seen his (Musk) picture as a child?" Kanye has millions of followers on Instagram. 

In the post, he referred to himself as the future president of the United States. He said, "On Jay Zs birthday Future president of the United States Ye uses Mark Zuckerberg’s platform to incite a mass investigation of Elon Musk's childhood photos."

Kanye also referred to Musk as Obama. Subsequently, Musk reacted to his post. He wrote on Twitter, "I take that as a compliment." Later on, Kanye took a screenshot of Musk’s tweet. He reportedly said, "It was meant as a compliment my friend Now Obama on the other hand..."

On December 2, Kanye’s account was suspended on Twitter. The world’s richest person said that his Twitter account was suspended for “incitement to violence.’ Kanye’s account was suspended after a post on his account showed a picture that appeared to show a swastika inside a Star of David. Later on, his post was blocked by Twitter for violating the rules. 

Musk wrote on Twitter, “I tried my best. He again violated our rule against incitement to violence. The account will be suspended.”

Musk purchased the social media company for $44 billion last month. He called himself a “free speech absolutist.” Musk bought various changes to the social media company in order to make the company successful. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syria Condemns Israeli Incursion into Beit Jinn, Holds Israel Responsible for Escalation

 Syria strongly condemned an Israeli military incursion into the town of Beit Jinn in rural Damascus, denouncing the assault on civilians and their property, which resulted in casualties and widespread panic. In an official statement, the Syrian Ministry of Foreign Affairs described the incursion as a war crime, stating it followed Israel’s failed attempt to target the town. The ministry held Israeli authorities fully responsible for the aggression and its consequences. Syria called on the UN Security Council, the United Nations, and the Arab League to take urgent action to halt repeated violations. It reaffirmed its commitment to defending its sovereignty and people through all means permitted under international law.

Israel issues latest forced evacuation order in areas in Khan Younis

  The Israeli army’s Arabic-language spokesperson, Avichay Adraee, has issued the latest forced evacuation order for civilians living in nine areas in Khan Younis, southern Gaza. Adraee said that the army was expanding its operation and “intensifying sudden and concentrated firepower”. The spokesperson called on residents to evacuate westward. So-called Israeli safe zones, including Al-Mawasi in Khan Younis, are routinely attacked despite the army forcing Palestinians to move to those areas.

Bombay High Court Restricts Bursting of Firecrackers in Mumbai During Diwali to These Timings

  The festival of Diwali, often referred to as the "Festival of Lights," is celebrated with great enthusiasm and fervor across India. While the tradition of lighting lamps and bursting firecrackers has been an integral part of the festivities, concerns over air pollution and its adverse effects on public health have prompted authorities to regulate the use of fireworks. The Bombay High Court , in a recent decision, has imposed restrictions on the bursting of firecrackers in Mumbai during Diwali, specifying designated timings to minimize the environmental impact. In an effort to strike a balance between celebrating the festival and safeguarding the environment, the Bombay High Court issued a directive that restricts the use of firecrackers to specific time slots. The court's decision is a response to the rising concerns about air quality and noise pollution during Diwali, which often reaches hazardous levels in several Indian cities. These timings aim to strike a balance b...